Need help to print to file (eps)

Preben Randhol randhol at pvv.org
Fri Oct 3 06:07:03 CDT 2003

Hi

I have tried to set up wine so that I can print from a program to file.
The only thing I need is to get a eps file of the graph I have made to
use it in LaTeX in linux. The problem is that I cannot get this to work.
I have tried to do it as it says in the HOWTO, but to no avail.

One message I get a lot is:

   err:dc:CreateDCA no driver found for ADOBEPS4

I have a ADOBEPS4.DRV file, but I cannot find out how to get Wine to use
it. I also tried to use Wineps, but it didn't work and I got problems in
Windows later.

If somebody have managed to setup how to print to file with wine I'm
very interested in learning the tricks. I have no printers attached to
the computer only through network.

Thanks in advance.

Preben Randhol

Wine 20030618 on Debian.

--
"In Ada you model the problem space, not the solution space."
                                          -- Robert I. Eachus