PS7 vs RH9 on Wine

Dan Adams danadams at hagios.us
Tue Oct 7 15:33:09 CDT 2003

Ok. I attached my current config file just in case. I set it to run as
win2k and copied over the commdlg and COMDLG32 dlls from native windows
2000. (does it matter if they might be updated with service packs?) i
then added "winspool" = "" in the dll overrides so that it wouldnt load
the printspool.drv because for some reason when i started it would show
the page setup dialog box during the splash screen and freeze.

the situation now is that i get:

fixme:dosfs:GetDiskFreeSpaceExW no per-user quota support yet
fixme:dosfs:GetDiskFreeSpaceExW no per-user quota support yet
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x12538c0 "?" wait timed
out in thread 000f, blocked by 000c, retrying (60 sec)
fixme:palette:GetICMProfileA (0x124c, 0x409b17f4, 0x409b17f8): partial
stub
fixme:palette:GetICMProfileA (0x1250, 0x409b17fc, 0x409b1800): partial
stub
fixme:dosfs:GetDiskFreeSpaceExW no per-user quota support yet (a whole
bunch of these)

the ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection part seems to be the big problem.
The gui will load up but then it will freeze. Actually i just tried it a
couple more times and it will freeze random points, sometimes when you
just start it or during the splash screen. seems to be same problem tho.
Thanks.

- Dan