Troble installing MotoCalc_7

Tom & Anne Corner tacorner at chello.at
Wed Oct 8 06:57:48 CDT 2003

I am trying to install a new version of MotoCalc, a model airplane calculation
program.The printout is below.  I am used to the keyboard error, but German
with no dead keys is correct and I never had it stop a program from working
before. Can someone shed some light on this?

Thanks,
Tom Corner
tcorner at emerson:~$ wine do*/Install_MotoCalc_7.exe
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout without dead keys) for
scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout without dead keys) for
scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
fixme:keyboard:X11DRV_KEYBOARD_DetectLayout Your keyboard layout was not found!
Using closest match instead (German keyboard layout without dead keys) for
scancode mapping.
Please define your layout in dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c and submit them
to us for inclusion into future Wine releases.
See the Wine User Guide, chapter "Keyboard" for more information.
X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
  Serial number of failed request:  93
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40c7db00 "x11drv_main.c:
X11DRV_CritSection" wait timed out in thread 000f, blocked by 000e, retrying
(60 sec)
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000f), starting debugger...
Can't attach process d: error 5

|\/\/\___/\/\/| Carol Anne Corner &
\____ o o ____/ Thomas Corner t*a*c*o*r*n*e*r at chello.at
     )   (     08-Oct-2003 13:49:32  Vienna,  Austria
    ( * * )   mailer: xfmail
     \___/ Web Page: www.corner.chello.at