HELP!!!! Can't seem to run Wine under Mandrake 9.1/9.2

Files files at poetryunlimited.com
Fri Oct 10 08:07:24 CDT 2003

>Sometimes it's not a bad thing that your mswin app won't work. In the
>case of Eudora and Sidekick, I ended up finding replacements that I
>like much, much better. I fought that the whole way and then kicked
>myself that I didn't change them sooner.

Try as I might, there really is no replacement for PowerDesigner - it's modeller for
UML, OOP, RDBMS etc etc etc. Not even Rational Rose, or even Dia (linux).

Nothing else comes close. I've even maanged to teach it new languages.

As for CD Labels - I have "Sure Thing" by Microvision. I haven't found anything under
Linux that does CD labals at that level yet. I've looked and looked and looked.

If you have suggestions to try for either, I'd give it a try.

But I still have a bunch of games that would be nice to be able to run. If I could only
start by getting notepad up and running.

I'll wait to see the stuff you said you had though. Thanks.

Shamim Islam
BA BS