Free WineX 3.1 rpm for Red Hat Linux (And Mandrake and Suse)

Joseph Norris Joseph.Norris at verizon.net
Tue Oct 14 17:27:45 CDT 2003

Nothing personal, but what the heck is going on. I thought the only
legal way to get this file is to subscribe to transgaming.com website.
If that is no longer the case, then I am sorry, but if it is, then all
that is going on is that the process for developing winex is hurt and
what is taken is not properly licensed.

If we are going to support the linux community and something is required
to be paid for the please pay for it. I am not trying to blow a trumpet
here but it takes money to develop what they are doing since they devote
much of their time too it and I do not mean time off of work. I think
that this is their work.

Joe