Unhandled exception error (first time user)

James role.wine at axoria.net
Mon Oct 20 02:51:42 CDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-10-20 at 08:21, Jason wrote:

> [...]

Ah, sorry for being vague. I meant an older Wine. Yes, I still have the
RPMs for that one, and the one before (both worked), so I can go back.

It just seemed to me that maybe I was doing something wrong that could
be simply fixed and then I would be better using the most up-to-date
because the last one I had was from March '03, that's all.

I'll go back to an older version if I need to. In the meantime I'll see
if I can make the current one work, and maybe I will be able to give
someone some extra helpful feedback if they need it.

--
Best regards,
James.