wine user-friendliness

Holly Bostick motub at planet.nl
Mon Oct 20 04:27:55 CDT 2003

olorin5 at gazeta.pl wrote:

> [...]

Priobably that space between the end of the application path and the %1.
Maybe you want to put an escape character after the .exe (\\winword.exe\
%1), or enclose the entire path in quotation marks (wine "C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\Office\winword.exe %1")

By the way, is that "$1" in your message above a typo? Because it should
be "%1".

Hope this helps.

Holly