no keyboard

Kai Johannes Keller thetallone at freenet.de
Sun Oct 26 07:30:17 CST 2003

Hello List,

I tried to reconfiguire the keyboard-settings and therefor visited the
users-guide webpage of wine. It says that one has to edit
dlls/x11drv/keyboard.c, but on my system (redhat-9) there's nothing like
a directory which is called dlls/x11drv/, I've found the
keyboard.c-file, though in another directory:

/usr/share/doc/HTML/en/kdevelop/reference/C/EXAMPLES/keyboard.c

now I wonder if this is the right file, because there were nothing
similar to tables written in the files.

Another thing I wonder about is that I've found a file which is called
/usr/lib/wine/wine/x11drv.dll.so - does this have anything to do with
the similar named directory?

What can I do?

PS: I've installed the package: wine-20031016-1rh9winehq.i386.rpm

Is there anybody who has experience with wine on a redhat-system?