newbie help: regedit cannot edit !

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Oct 26 12:51:17 CST 2003

Seems something went wrong when you installed it, and if not, you can
try to use a native advapi32.dll. You normally DONT have to edit the
registry.

If you want to edit the registry, use a native registry editor- Windows
registry editor or another free one. At least you can edit
$HOME/.wine/*.reg, but this is nonsense IMHO.
> I'm having problem running MS Office 2000.  When I try to run it, it
> gives an error messages saying that  "Required Registry Information
> Is
> Missing...".

> Also,
> I noticed that the color of the folders displayed are red. Does this
> have any meaning?
No special meaning apart something is wrongly displayed.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels