Lotus Notes 5.09 which wine?

Aleksander Kujbida akujbida at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 02:55:40 CST 2003

Hello,
      Lotus Notes doesn't install anymore, now that I up(?)graded to RH9
from RH8, and the latest wine. Can anyone tell me which wines work for Notes
5.09?

Alternatively, are there any special settings to make to get it installed
under wine-20031016?

Using Frank's install tool, I get this fine log:

Could not stat /mnt/cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
err:module:get_registry_value Invalid load order module-type L"elfdll,
builtin", ignored #This was a suggestion from some help page, apparantly
elfdll is no longer supported: I've reset this
err:wave:OSS_WaveOutInit /dev/mixer1: No such device
fixme:seh:check_resource_write Broken app is writing to the resource data,
enabling work-around #I wonder what the broken app is
Could not stat /mnt/cdrom (No such file or directory), ignoring drive D:
err:module:import_dll Module (file) LTOUIN22.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Lotus\\Notes\\nlsxbe.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll Module (file) nnotes.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Lotus\\Notes\\nlsxbe.dll") not found
err:module:import_dll No implementation for nnotes.dll.5614 imported from
L"C:\\Lotus\\Notes\\nlsxbe.dll", setting to 0xdeadbeef
And 86KB more of the same.

I've googled for more than 8 hours; I'm tired.

Sincerely,
Aleksander