Office 2000 installation

Dr. Kovács Norbert bator56 at freemail.hu
Wed Oct 29 04:55:45 CST 2003

Hi,

I am novice to Linux. I had built the latest wine source code without
using native MS dlls. I would like to install Office 2000 on it,
whwnwver I try to do it (using unhide) it claims for IE5 and newer
versions of ms installer.  Trying to setup those always raises error
messages.

In case you discussed this kind of topic eralier plesae forgive me, I am
novice and your mailing list archive does not have searching option.

If you just send me a link where can I find a detailed info on the
topic, that would be just fine.

Thaqnks,
Norbert