QuickBooks Pro 2002 on Redhat 9 w/XD2

Mark Levy levy at sysman-inc.com
Wed Sep 3 01:26:05 CDT 2003

puoti at inwind.it wrote:
> You can get winesetuptk from here:
> https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=6241

I did that, and I copied the DLLs from a Windblows system to my new
/system folder. Now I get:

[mark at Linux QuickBooks Pro]$ wine QBW32.EXE
err:module:import_dll Module (file) MSVCP60.dll (which is needed by
Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\QBATTR32.DLL) not
founderr:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load Y:\c\Program
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\QBATTR32.DLL
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) QBATTR32.dll (which is
needed by Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\FEATURES.DLL)
failed (error c0000017).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load Y:\c\Program
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\FEATURES.DLL
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) FEATURES.dll (which is
needed by Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\ELCORE.DLL) failed
(error c0000017).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load Y:\c\Program
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\ELCORE.DLL
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) ELCORE.dll (which is needed
by Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbmsintg.DLL) failed (error
c0000017).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load Y:\c\Program
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\qbmsintg.DLL
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) qbmsintg.dll (which is
needed by Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\APPCORE.DLL) failed
(error c0000017).
err:win32:PE_LoadLibraryExA can't load Y:\c\Program
Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\APPCORE.DLL
err:module:import_dll Loading module (file) APPCORE.dll (which is needed
by Y:\c\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks Pro\PREFS.DLL) fail

... and so on. I haven't checked all of them, but the first listed,
MSVCP60.DLL is definately there. The Path: statement in the config file
points to the correct place.

Any suggestions warmly received.

Marm