run .exe file not work, please help

eric lin fsshl at luxmail.com
Fri Sep 5 15:31:55 CDT 2003

thanks your pointout,

  the file is from www.qwest.net/dsl/customerservice/Actiontec1524.html
firmware update, they all written by win/dos format, but I do not have window in my pc, I only have linux, so I need they can be run under linux, that's why I use wine

  before I lean how to smart report the error, anyone have advance mind, you might try by youself first to request the source code either from qwest.net or actiontec.com dsl gateway modem R1524 firmware update.

highly appreciate anyone's attention and advice
sincere eric