Sound Problem

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Sep 7 10:22:19 CDT 2003

> So can you tell me how to kill this process when it begins without
> rebooting, or better still, how to stop it occurring in the first
> place.
> Is it possible to completely disable sound - which I don't need - in
> wine?
- edit $HOME/.wine/config
- go to the [WinMM] section

comment all the "Drivers" lines except this one :
;"Drivers" = ""                ; to disable sound

> I'm using Codeweavers Wine 20020904 if that matters.
One free advice : stay up to date even if everything works, its better
to receive support. ;)

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle_at_users_dot_sourceforge_dot_net)
 ICQ #170597259
Say NO to software patents
Dites NON aux brevets logiciels