run .exe file not work, please help

eric lin fsshl at luxmail.com
Mon Sep 8 16:25:17 CDT 2003

--- "Ivan Leo Murray-Smith" <puoti at inwind.it> wrote:
>You can get it from the download section of www.spedia.com they have an app that
>uses it and they distribute it
>on there web site. I don't know if it's legal to download it without a windows
>license, so if you do download it it's entirely at your risk.

Dear Ivan:

  Thanks your point out, I already download to the same directory of my*.exe file.  and run wine again.
-------
[root at localhost recover]# wine upgrade.exe
Could not stat /mnt/floppy (No such file or directory), ignoring drive A:
err:module:import_dll Module (file) MSVCP60.dll (which is needed by F:\tftp_win\release\recover\upgrade.exe) not found