ie5setup

Robert Shearman R.J.Shearman at warwick.ac.uk
Wed Sep 10 07:50:06 CDT 2003

I can't reproduce this on my (heavily patched and well-used) version of
Wine. Perhaps there is something in the registry that is causing it to try
and load regsvr32? Perhaps a COM class?
Try searching for regsvr32 and see if it turns up in any of the
InprocServer32 keys.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what is wrong.

Rob