Flash MX (6) Vbox Error

Matthew Frederico matt at ultrize.com
Mon Sep 22 15:43:00 CDT 2003

I followed the instructions on franks corner:
http://frankscorner.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=28&pag

This even fixed a lot of my other problems.. HEy, does anyone know what
happend to the --managed flags?  It sucks having to go into my
.wine/config file every time I want to switch from "desktop" mode to
managed mode. ... :(

Quicktime installed and ran pretty decent too.  Just had to use some
native Direct Draw DLLS.

Still haven't had success with IE6 either, but I don't care too much.
Mostly for just formatting on the web.