Install Shield 6

Cogman cogman at dcdi.net
Tue Sep 23 20:27:52 CDT 2003

Ok, the current wine work with it has been GREAT. I mean, There are
server apps that I can install now that I was unable to before.  My
problem is this.  When trying to install a Game (byond is a good example
of what happens) I get a Black screen with the title "E:\_INS0432._MP
-fE:\WZSF182.TMP\SETUP.INS -z1 -cx -xE:\"
and a error saying
"X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)
     Major opcode of failed request:  12 (X_ConfigureWindow)
     Serial number of failed request:  93
     Current serial number in output stream:   98
err:ntdll:RtlpWaitForCriticalSection section 0x40d8dca0 "x11drv_main.c:
X11DRV_CritSection"
wait timed out in thread 000f, blocked by 000e, retrying (60 sec)
wine: Unhandled exception (thread 000f), starting debugger...
Can't attach process d: error 5"
Any help? (btw great work, Compadibility has improved by like 100% and
most programs I have that did not work prior work now (since May))
Also, I have the current CVS Release.