Sending SETI units from SETI Driver

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Sat Sep 27 11:05:16 CDT 2003

>If you think it's annoying having to boot into Windows
>solely to play a game, imagine how annoying it is to have to boot into
>Windows solely to spend 30 seconds uploading SETI units for your
>boyfriend.... ;-)
If you can use the native linux seti program, I don't think it's a big issue,
the developers have lots of programs to work on that don't have a linux
version, and they have prioraty. Also, SETI at home is a program, not a driver.
Finally, the wine project has a seti team, if you want to join the site is
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/stats/team/team_172471.html