fixme:dialog:MSGBOX_OnInit

Ulrich u.herbst at t-online.de
Sun Apr 4 16:36:25 CDT 2004

Hi Rein,
thanks for the hint. I took a file with debug messages - currently trying to
understand what it's telling me. May be I'll also try to use gdb in order to
see which functions are in the caller-history (^c, where, ....)
In parallel I exported the registry of a winme system prior installing cubase
and after installation in order to find any key that is added or changed.
I'll need a few days to finish the analysis. I'll come back either with a
small "how to install Cubase" or with a new question ;-)

Kind regards
	Ulrich