ANNOUNCE: Free WineX 3.3 RPMs released

Ivan Leo Murray-Smith puoti at inwind.it
Wed Apr 7 11:15:10 CDT 2004

> With the license comes a request not to redistribute
> compiled binaries the way as this is done here.
>
> In other words, this is ordinary warez spam.
The license on the web site doesn't prohibit redistribution, I even asked
TransGaming if I could do this,  I got an answer from their CEO, saying that
they aren't happy about binary packages being released on the net, but from the
legal/contractual point of view, they do allow this, and it is perfectly legal.
If you thing this is spam/shit whatever, feel free to report me to TransGaming
(Wait a second, they know my web site, I told them about it),
The next time, read the dam license agreement before writing this bullshit.

Ivan.