Problems with Autoroute Express 2003

Roger obc at toast.net
Fri Apr 16 21:37:31 CDT 2004

With respect to install issues, as a general rule, I start with a fresh,
known functional wine install (latest version usually) with a fake win dir.
Then I install msi (InstalMsiA.exe) and then install the application of
interest.  It usually works thru install.  App functionality will based on
watching wine(dbg) feedback in a console to find out if native or builtin
dll's are best (somewhat trial and error) and if any API's are called that
are not yet fully implemented.

Hope this helps

Roger