Excel & Word Problem

Saravana Kumar Suriyan tuxkumar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 07:24:53 CDT 2004

Hi all,

I am running wine in redhat9 with 2.4.20-8smp on
celeron 1.7G,256M RAM machine. I have installed
MSOffice 2k Successfully and its working. But i can't
copy & paste from excel to word or vice versa. how to
enable clipboard for that?

Also after sometime working in excel & word the system
hangs. Any work around/ patch for this prob.

I want to point another path for c drive i changed it
in /etc/wine/wine.conf but its doesn't work.

I am using wine-20031212 on GNOME 2.2.

Any suggestions or pointers.

Thanks in advance.

SK