Excel & Word Problem

SaravanaKumar tuxkumar at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 17 01:57:20 CDT 2004

I am running wine in redhat9 with 2.4.20-8smp on celeron 1.7G,256M RAM
machine. I have installed MSOffice 2k Successfully and its working. But
i can't copy & paste from excel to word or vice versa. how to enable
clipboard for that?

Also after sometime working in excel & word the system hangs. Any work
around/ patch for this prob.

In the windows system when i click any chart in word it opens excel
automatically. This is not the case in wine. How can i do this?

Thanks in advance.
unintentional side effect.

                         --- Linus Torvalds