Problems with Autoroute Express 2003

Robert Jung syvox at chello.at
Mon Apr 19 06:39:04 CDT 2004

Hallo!

I have to report good and bad news:-)

The installation finally worked (installed wine again, copied the failing
DLLs for Autoroute, used som from my Office XP:-) and finally.... finally
the installation continues without any problems:-)

----- But I cheered to soon:-)
It seems, that Autoroute uses some kind of Display Routines for the map,
which Wine can't realy translate in realtime. If I open Autoroute, it needs
about 10 Minutes to start, and then the map has ugly colors, and if I click
on any button again I have to wait about 10 minutes.... but perhaps in some
time and with some tweaking I get this thing running:-)

Thankx for all your help... I try to keep u updated if I get any hint why
autroute is not working (perhaps some switches in the configuration file)

Robert