(no subject)

John Morgan jyda at jyda.net
Tue Apr 27 00:15:03 CDT 2004

Greetings,

I'm having trouble installing the 20040408 CVS snapshot on my Mac OS X
10.3.3 machine. After running ./tools/wineinstall (I did edit it to add
the --x-libraries and --x-includes configure args) it creates the make
files, does it's make depend, and then starts building the libs. I then
get this error:

gcc -dynamiclib config.o debug.o ldt.o loader.o port.o
-L../../libs/port -lwine_port    -lpoll  -o libwine.1.dylib
ld: warning prebinding disabled because of undefined symbols
ld: Undefined symbols:
_environ
/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make[2]: *** [libwine.1.dylib] Error 1
make[1]: *** [wine] Error 2
make: *** [libs] Error 2

I know that Mac OS X support may be limited but any ideas?

- JD