No output when trying to run Quicken

Steve Blackwell zephod at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 22 17:52:38 CDT 2004

Hi,

This is my first attempt at using wine so I probably missed something
simple. I downloaded and installed wine with no problems. I read the
config documentation and got so that I can run calc and notepad. However
when I try to run Quicken (2002 Deluxe), wine does something for 1bout 30s
and then quits. I never get a window and there are no messages.

So my question is: where do I go from here? Are there some parameters I
can use to get some more info about what is going on.

Here is my wine version: wine-20040309-1rh73winehq
and I'm running on RH7.3

Steve.