[Wine]Re: Is anyone using X.org instead of XFree86 implementation of X Windows?

sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com sschaefer1 at woh.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 15:44:07 CDT 2004

I tried downloading and installing Wine-20040716-i686-S10nodebug.tgz ...
I get the same as before. I'm assuming it is not necessary to restart X if I have all the WINE applications closed.

Specifically when I click File -> Save and use the drop down box to select a drive it has no drives listed. I'll tinker some with it tonight. I just had a few minutes on my break.