[Wine]Re: You must copy a 'stdole32.tlb' file to your Windows\System directory!

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Wed Aug 4 16:13:53 CDT 2004

> The second question; the config file for Wine declares Windows 98 environment.
Do I need to copy the stdole32.dll from my Windows 98 system on my laptop? or
will another Window > 3.x suffice?
If you have a win95 or above license, copy stdole.tlb to your fake c:\windows\systen
>I'd assume this file exists on my laptop since this program is installed there.
My work machine is a Windows XP and it has that file under C:\windows\system32,
will this one work?
it should but you'll need a win xp license.

Ivan.