[Wine]Error message interpretation

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Aug 12 21:26:08 CDT 2004

  A complete re-installation got wine-20040716 running again. The system was
looking in /usr/bin for the executable rather than in /usr/local/bin, but a
softlink fixed that.

  Now, while the application loads, I see on the virtual terminal behind it
the following errors:

err:psdrv:PSDRV_PPDGetNextTuple Error in line '*CloseUI Option1'?

  It is repeated for Option2 and Option3 and the whole series is repeated
multiple times.

  Then there's:

fixme:ole:CoRegisterMessageFilter stub

This, too, is repeated. And these are what I see after closing the
application (and wine).

  When this is fixed, I'd like to learn why trying to run a second .exe
called from the first fails.

Thanks,

Rich

--