[Wine]Snood patch for Wine

Aneurin Price nye at shadovald.dyndns.org
Sun Aug 15 04:11:19 CDT 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 08:53, Walt Ogburn wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have a small patch to Wine-20040716 that allows the game Snood to run
> correctly.  This is intended for Snood addicts, not for incorporation
> into the main winehq CVS.  Andreas Mohr's observations about the message

This reminds me. Every now and then, but not too infrequently, patches
turn up to make specific things work, but are too messy, or aren't
correct but happen to fix that one thing, or for any reason don't get
into the main tree. Is there currently anywhere that patches like this
are collected, for those who might find them useful?