[Wine]warn:dosfs:DOSFS_FindUnixName (Xilinx)

Craig Dunn craig_d73 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 28 10:32:25 CDT 2004

Thanks for all the replies.

I've download the source files from winehq and compiled them.  As a result,
the problem has now gone away and the software works (I don't get any
warnings now).  People on the Internet claim to be using the Xilinx software
with older versions of Wine, so I didn't think it was a Wine version
problem.  I can only guess the problem was to do with using a pre-packaged
version of Wine (Debian Package).  I had also tried other pre-packaged
versions, all to no avail.

If everything had of worked as it should I wouldn't have been that bothered
with the warnings.  But as it failed, the warnings were the only clue I had
to the problem.

Thanks again for the help.