[Wine]Path environmental variable

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes at users.berlios.de
Mon Dec 6 02:26:33 CST 2004

Hi,
Last night I tried to figure out if borland's linker was already unusable on
Wine (seems it's working right now :) ), but I had trouble getting the path
working.

Everything I put in [wine] / "Path", it's not getting accepted. Reading the
documentation it should be put to something like "C:\Windows;C:
\Windows\System" at least, but Also if I put it to "", windows's applications
are launched. Instead I can't launch the borland's tools also if I put "C:
\Borland\BCC55\Bin" into the path.

I found that the sample config file doesn't set anymore the Path variable, but
I wasn't able to find where to config it now. sgml documentation still says
to use [wine]/"Path".

I also tried putting the unix directory which is then mapped to C:
\Borland\BCC55\Bin into the unix path, but still nothing good: I'm able to
launch the compiler using binfmt_misc, but then it can't find the linker.

I'm missing something?

TIA,
--
Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò