[Wine]fonts - newbie squared

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 13:49:19 CST 2004

I'm not sure if you added more bugs, but honestly, I
don't rely on Wine RPMs because I can never get them
to work properly (although others will swear up and
down that they have no problems with it.)  So, I
install via source.

As far as fonts go, I typically just copy all the
fonts from my REAL c:/windows/system/fonts directory
into my FAKE wine_cDrive/windows/system/fonts

That usually helps tons.  Otherwise, I don't mess with
any other settings.

Hiji