[Wine]WINE x Delphi BDE + MSSQL Client

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Wed Dec 8 03:08:46 CST 2004

Am Die, Dez 07, 2004 at 09:22:46 -0300 schrieb Edilmar Alves - Lista:
> I have an app with Delphi7 + MSSQL, developed during 10 years.
>
> Now, the users have asked me about some way to run this app into Linux
> Fedora Core 2/3.
>
> I use Fedora for apps in Java with no problems, but I never heard about
> Delphi run.

Why don't you just try it first? Here you will get generic answers to a
special problem for your app. If you just try it you can ask more
specific questions if it does not work.

By the way: With some delphi apps I had good experiences. And now: There
is no need to know whether Delphi runs, if you want to run a delphi app.

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"