[Wine]wine-20041201 and iTunes

M-Halo masochisthalo at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 16:58:56 CST 2004

Hi Rith,

I'm not sure iTunes is working at all.  CrossOver
Office (which is pretty much the commercial version of
Wine) is said to be somewhat supporting it.  At this
time, USB & Firewire isn't supported within Wine; so,
even if the app did work, there is no way to plug in
your iPod (which is probably the error that you are
getting.)

In any case, this is the wine-users list.  If you need
to ask if anybody is looking into this, you'd probably
need to look into the wine-devel list. :)

Hiji