[Wine]Missing Toolbar Icons?

Adam Cooper adam.cooper at port.ac.uk
Wed Dec 15 05:02:01 CST 2004

Hello all.

It's been a long while since I posted to this list but here goes.

When running the latest sidenet config I get no toolbar Icons in IE.
Where the icons are supposed to be is just an empty space. (that you can
still hover over). The console shows a fair amount of errors. Icon
related error is:

err:x11drv:X11DRV_CreateBitmap Trying to make bitmap with planes=1,
bpp=32

This is a pain. I'm running Visio 2000 and I get stacks of these errors
except the bpp value=4. With this app all the icons are instead
displayed as black squares.

What can I do? I'm assuming its a dlloverride problem.

Thanks.

--
Adam Cooper <adam.cooper at port.ac.uk>