[Wine]Microsoft Money 2003

Joel Gomberg jgomberg at pacbell.net
Sat Dec 18 20:14:55 CST 2004

On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 12:14:30 -0500, bryant wrote:

> Just a note that I installed Money 2003 last night.  I don't know if anyone
> has done this successfully before or not.  It mostly works, too.  I was able
> to set up accounts and download transactions, etc.  I will be doing more
> experimentation with it and can provide additional information - if anyone
> is interested.

Tim, I'm interested and the more detail the better.  I've been able to
install Money 99 but not 2002 or 2004.  99 says that certain files are
corrupted or changed and to run setup again.  I've tried using all native
.dlls.  Regsvr32 will only register a few of the dlls.  I'd appreciate
learning exactly which dlls you registered and what method you used.  I've
got 10 years worth of data in M$oft's propriety .mny format, and the
conversion to .qif is nearly worthless.

TIA.

--
 Joel