[Wine]Installing a VB6 Program on Linux

Mike Vaghei mvaghei at honeymae.com
Wed Dec 22 14:50:28 CST 2004

I am very new with Wine. I have written a VB6 program on WinNT and like to
install that in Linux using Wine. Does anyone know how to do that? I did
create an installation package using VB6 Package and Development Wizard.
After coping the installation files to Linux, I tried to install it using
the following command: "wine setup.exe" but it keeps giving me an error
saying "The system could not locate the file 'X:\msftqws.pdw\ST6UNST.EXE'".
'X:\' is a mapping drive for the Temp folder.

I would appreciate any help.

Mike