[Wine]RAdmin

Thomas M. Skeren III tms3 at fskklaw.com
Sat Dec 25 17:23:24 CST 2004

New to wine.  Joined the list but never got wine to work with FreeBSD.
Installed SuSE 9.1 and installed office.  I was blown away.  It works!

Anyway, I use a program called RAdmin to remote administer Win
machines.  I can run the program, and get into a Win machine, but the
keyboard commands don't work on the Win machine.  The mouse does.  Any
thoughts?

I can also RAdmin into the linux machine, but the mouse and keyboard do
not function.  I mean the mouse cursor moves around, but does not affect
the linux machine.  This is not critical, but some thoughts would be
appreciated.

TMS III