Delphi 6 with wine-20031212

Joachim von Thadden thadden at web.de
Fri Feb 6 12:06:28 CST 2004

Hi,

I tried to install Delphi 6 with wine-20031212 but the installer hangs
at the end with "StackWalk". In the application database this program is
known to be working. Because they mention wine sept 2003 I also tried
this version of wine. I also tried it with a brand new .wine
installation and with my favourite one with Office200 and ie6 running,
but I always get the same result. It seems to be an MS-Installer issue.
Oh, I shoud mention that I have a Delphi 6 Enterprise version. Any
hints?

Regards
	Joachim
          Never run a touchy system!!!"