strange errors about winsock o.O

the-fallen at web.de the-fallen at web.de
Sun Feb 15 13:24:27 CST 2004

Hi there everybody!

I got a problem again. When i try to launch some programs i get errors which look like this:

err:winsock:WsControl Error retrieving data for interface index 0
err:seh:setup_exception stack overflow 492 bytes in thread 0009 eip 40a5ef74 esp 40620e14 stack 0x40620000-0x40720000

the first line repeats again and again and with the second two lines it always finishes. I'm currently using the actual cvs and the apps worked a while ago. If u need something else (eg strace output) i can post that too, but it is quite huge :/ I hope u can help me

Norbert Nordpol