.VXD files

Xavier Mas i Ramón xaviermasr at yahoo.es
Thu Jan 8 15:26:40 CST 2004

Hi friends !

My name is Xavier and I'm new on that list.

I just installed wine20030709 using winetools and everything went fine
(I get a correctness percentage from wine of 96%). When I started
executig some simple files as the Wordpad or calculator of my windows
partition all goes well, but if I try to execute other applications as
Norton Utilities I get the error from wine that can't  execute the .vxd
files.

I'd appreciated very much if somebody can help to solve this problem as
I can not execute any windows file, actually. By the way, what's a .vxd
file ?

Tks a lot for yr help !

--
Xavier Mas.