Missing DLLs & More (was Re: Newbie with major problems)

J. Silverman oghistorian at msn.com
Fri Jan 9 09:05:49 CST 2004

Hi Ivan,

Thank you very much for the help!  I checked out the C:\windows\fonts
directory, but there was nothing in there.  I then decided to copy all the
fonts over from my XP partition to that directory and that fixed the
problem, the default font is now readable!

As for the dlls, I was able to fix some issues, which is great.  However, I
keep getting this recurring error.  When I try an install, some the the
installers complain that they won't install on Windows 95.  Is there a way
to fix that, or trick the installer that its installing on 98 or higher?

I do have to say, even through this software is still alpha, I find it very
useful and not much more broken then running windows directly on a separate
partition :-)  It really has some great potential!!

Thanks,
J Silverman