Run Office 2000 - Cant save :(

Veres Imre imre.veres at mail.online.hu
Mon Jan 19 04:16:38 CST 2004

> Hi all !!
> I installed wine rpm (build 20021212) on a mandrake 9.1
> Then i installed Office 2000 and Visio 2000 on a fake windows directory.
> Everithing works perfectly except that i cannot save my documents.
> When i try to save, it crashes or just do nothing. I get this debug
> error on wine :
> err:shell:SHGetSpecialFolderPathA Failed to create directory ''.

You should try to put these lines to your wine.conf:

[AppDefaults\\winword.exe\\DllOverrides]
"ole32" = "native"

I suggest you to read the relevant documentation at Frank's Corner
(http://frankscorner.org), it might be useful.

Imre Veres

relate to the official business of Online Business Technologies Corp.
shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. In such cases
Online Business Technologies Corp. will not bear the responsibility of
consequences.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
system manager immediately by responding to this email and then delete
it from your system.

A levelben foglalt, nem az Online Rt. hivatalos uzletmenetevel kapcsolatos
velemenyek vagy mas informaciok vonatkozasaban az Online Rt. nem vallal
felelosseget.
Amennyiben a level valamely hiba folytan jutott Onhoz, kerjuk, hogy
valaszlevelben azonnal ertesitse a rendszer uzemeltetojet, majd torolje ki
a levelet rendszerebol!