Browse boxes to change install directory halt Wine

motub at planet.nl motub at planet.nl
Tue Jan 27 06:53:01 CST 2004

roger2 wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 12:11:55 +0100, <motub at planet.nl> wrote:
>

>> Roger, in future, please reply to the list (and cc me if you want). All
>> replies to list messages should appear on the list to help those who may
>> be having the same problem.
>
> Thought I had ;-)
> Normally hitting reply does the trick.
> Maybe the machine I used for that reply behaves differently I will check.
> I don't wnat to upset anyone bacause I'm going to be needing help
before long.
> Regards Roger
>  --

No, it's not your machine-- it's because my mail server is blacklisted
at a whole bunch of places, so I cannot send mail to this list through a
regular email client. I have to use my ISP's Webmail-- which adds a
"Reply-To" address, which is what your email client is most likely
picking up.

Usually on this list the only way to be sure that the list itself is
actually in the "To:" list of addressees is to use "Reply To All" rather
than the normal reply.

Holly