[Wine]Pegasus Mail hangs during minimizing/maximizing of window

Mike Hearn mike at navi.cx
Thu Jul 8 07:15:19 CDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-08 at 13:56 +0200, Rein Klazes wrote:
> Clicking the task bar (as the OP did) you get an unresponsive window
> with juts the frame drawn. The systray icon is still there, click on it
> and the empty frame disappears and is replaced by a good one.

We're not hiding the window list button correctly then. The app isn't
being drawn, I would guess, because Pegasus is not expecting to be able
to be maximized at that point.

> It is *exactly* the same as minimize/restore. With a Pegasus window
> open, changing to another desktop puts the Pegasus icon in the tray. Not
> what I would have expected.

Wild stab in the dark : Pegasus is receiving UnmapNotify and as Windows
has no concept of virtual desktops, thinks it's been minimized/hidden so
puts itself in the tray.

Possibly changing what we report to the app on UnmapNotify due to WM
desktop change may help with this, but I don't know for sure.

thanks -mike