[Wine]Help the wine project

Ivan Leo Puoti puoti at inwind.it
Wed Jul 28 16:08:20 CDT 2004

>    OK, I've installed it on a Win 2K Pro machine. I see a winrash
>process running, but now what? How do I run the tests?
You don't, winrash does it for you.
http://test.winehq.com/data

>    Does this software have to stay installed to be of value to you?
Yes.
>I've built this machine for a lady here in the office, but I don't want
>to leave winrash on the box when she starts using it.
Please try and use it on computers that you will be using.
While it is useful for you to have winrash installed for a while, it's better if
you install it on a pc that can keep it
installed indefinitly. You do't have to do anything at all to run winrash, it's
an automatic program.

Ivan.