[wine] Re: how to configure a network drive ??

David Lee Lambert lamber45 at cse.msu.edu
Fri Jun 4 10:57:15 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 09:32:16AM -0700, Duane Clark wrote:

> The drives portion is now redundant. I keep the entries around because I
> sometimes revert back to an older version of Wine. But if you never look
> back, you don't need the entries.

The first version of WINE to use the new drive-mapping system autocreated the
symlinks based on the .wine/config file.  For how long is it expected that the old
file-format will be supported in this manner?

--
resume at  http://www.cse.msu.edu/~lamber45/resume.htm
PGP key at http://www.cse.msu.edu/~lamber45/newmail.htm#GPGKey