wineps of wine cvs yesterday and MODULE_FlushModrefs

John Griessen john_g at cibolo.com
Thu Jun 10 11:22:48 CDT 2004

Hello,

I installed wine from cvs compiled after removing everything old, then installed
one app called datadraw that is simple, GPL,  runs, uses mfc42.   I tried installing Adobe
Illustrator 7.0 and get this when I run:

WINEDEBUG=+loaddll wine "c:\Adobe\Illustrator 7.0\Illustrator.exe"

=============
many good dll loads,

trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"C:\\Adobe\\Illustrator 7.0\\System\\AIRes.dll" : native
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
fixme:font:WineEngRemoveFontResourceEx :stub
trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"C:\\Adobe\\Illustrator 7.0\\Required\\FWServer.aip" : native

more good dll loads,

trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"C:\\Adobe\\Illustrator 7.0\\Plug-ins\\Extensions\\About Plug-ins.aip" : native
trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"C:\\windows\\system\\WINEPS.dll" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.dll" : builtin
trace:loaddll:load_dll Loaded module L"C:\\windows\\system\\WINEPS.dll" : builtin
trace:loaddll:MODULE_FlushModrefs Unloaded module L"c:\\windows\\system\\wineps.dll" : builtin

Ideas how to satisfy this would be appreciated.

John G
Austex